Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'M A TRAVELLER, NOT A TOURIST!




Tourists don't know where they've been, travellers don't know where they're going." - Paul Theroux"

Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen." Benjamin Disraeli

"The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see." Gilbert K. Chesterton

"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list." Susan Sontag

To travel is to live, to experience ... People have always traveled to distant parts of the world to see great buildings, works of art, unique landscapes, to learn new languages, to experience new cultures, or to taste new cuisine. No matter for what reason, traveling has always been a great way to experience life.

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only a page". Saint Augustine



No comments: