Saturday, August 16, 2008

MARVELOUS TRAVEL

I travel with my eyes
Watching those silently cry
Asking themselves the question why
Someone left them without saying goodbye

I travel with my thoughts
I travel with my pen
To write about children, women and men

I travel with my voiceI travel with my hope
That something new, would spring into my horoscope
Whether in Asia, America or Europe
There'll always be something interesting to scope

I travel to many different places
Mix with many different races
Identify tribesmen by their faces
And little girls with their laces

I travel with intensive faith
Lavishing love, rebutting hate

I travel with or without money
So please, listen to my testimony
The good, the bad and even the ugly
Every experience is worth life's journey

For 'll always be marveled
Whenever I travel

[Text by Joshua Fernandez ]

No comments: